Adult Leaving Certificate – mornings only (2 years)
Would you like the opportunity to do your Leaving Certificate? This is a new mornings only course for those who:
- Missed the opportunity first time round
- Want to help the children with their homework
- Going on to the new Transition payment and can now avail of the chance to return to education
- Want to improve your chances of getting a job
- Always wanted to go to college
There are six subjects, but you can choose to study five if you wish::
In order to qualify for the Adult Leaving Certificate course:
- Applicants must be 18 years old on 1 September of the year of entry.
- No previous academic records are necessary.
- An interview is compulsory.
- International students must sit English language and Mathematics tests unless previous students of the college.
This part time Leaving Certificate course is held over two academic years, mornings only. (September to end May).
The Irish Leaving Certificate is a prestigious and internationally recognised academic achievement award. It is now a basic requirement for most forms of employment.
|Awarding body||State Examinations Commission (SEC)|
|Award title||Leaving Certificate|
|NQF levels||4 & 5|
The Leaving Certificate course has seen many students progress to further education or college. It also gives students the level of education required for many employment opportunities.
Please click here and fill in our application form. We will be in touch with you shortly regarding an interview time and date.