Community Market at Pearse College
Open every Saturday to the public and lovers of fine foods & artisan produce from 9a.m – 3p.m
Stall holders include:
• Denis Healy (Organic fruit & Vegetables)
• The Baker’s Table (conventional bakery specialising in sourdough)
• The French Patisserie (pastries and breads)
• Felix Croppe (whole foods, nuts and granola) and
• Lilliput Trading (olives, pesto, hummus as well as a wide selection of cheeses) to name but a few
There will also be on-site delights such as crêpes, ice-cream, falafels and of course coffee!
Watch this space as more stall holders and events are announced in the coming weeks.
We look forward to seeing you at your community market
“Our Community, Your College”