Computer skills with a specific emphasis on Warehousing, Stock Control and Database Management. This course is supported by F.I.T. and learners also have the opportunity to complete Safepass and forklift training.
Stock Control and Material Systems
Information and Communication Systems
Safety and Health at Work
To qualify for the Warehouse & Database Management course, students must:
- be eligible under the VTOS scheme. See BTEA / VTOS for further details.
- sit an Aptitude test set by FIT. See www.fit.ie for more information.
- sit a language test for international students.
One year full time from September to May.
QQI/FETAC Level 5 Certificate in Information Processing and
- Forklift licence
- SafePass certificate
- Students may obtain employment in warehouses or other similar areas.
- Possible progression to FETAC Level 6 course in Pearse College.
- Students are given training in job interview techniques and CV preparation.
- Visits to companies are organised with a view to possible internships.
Please click here and fill in our application form. We will be in touch with you shortly regarding an interview time and date.