- QQI Level 4 or 5 Certificate
- Monday to Thursday from September to December and from January to May – part time
About the course
The Flexi Four course is part-time and available free of charge to BTEI applicants or those in receipt of a social welfare payment and/or with a current medical card. This is a fresh new approach, based on a flexible menu that allows you to pick and choose the courses that you want from a list of options. You can choose to undertake 1 module and attend 1 afternoon/morning per week or you can do 2, 3 or 4 modules at a time. You can choose to undertake modules from the same general area or you could choose from a mixture of sectors.
These classes will be run subject to sufficient numbers enrolling.
Modules are offered across a variety of different areas and include:
- Yoga Mon 2 – 4 pm
- Health & Safety Mon 2 – 4 pm
- Care Support Mon 10 – 1 pm
- IT Skills Mon 2 – 4 pm
- Child Health and Well Being Tues 9 – 12 pm
- Exercise and Fitness Tues 2 – 5 pm
- Communications Tues 1.10 – 4.10 pm
- Special Needs Assistance Wed 9 – 12 pm
- Early Childhood Education and Play Wed 2 – 5 pm
- Reflexology Thurs 2 – 5 pm