- QQI Level 4, 5 or 6 Certificate
- Monday to Friday from September to December and from January to May – part time
About the course
The Flexi Four course is part-time and available free of charge to BTEI applicants or those in receipt of a social welfare payment and/or with a current medical card. This is a fresh new approach, based on a flexible menu that allows you to pick and choose the courses that you want from a list of options. You can choose to undertake 1 module and attend 1 afternoon/morning per week or you can do 2, 3 or 4 modules at a time. You can choose to undertake modules from the same general area or you could choose from a mixture of sectors.
These classes will be run subject to sufficient numbers enrolling.
Modules are offered across a variety of different areas and include:
- Communications (Level 5) Mon 9-11 am
- Computer Applications – Spreadsheets (Level 4) Mon 9-11 am
- Child Development (Level 5) Mon 9-12.30 pm
- English as a Second Language Mon 12.30-3.30 pm
- Microsoft Office Specialist Tues 9-11am
- Safety and Health at Work (Level 5) Tues 9-11am
- Reflexology (Level 5) Tues 1.30-4.30 pm
- Writing for Journalism (Level 5) Wed 9-11 am
- Start your own small Business – Be your own Boss! Wed 1.30-4.40 pm
- Irish for Pre-School Services (Level 5) Thurs 11-12.30pm