This course will prepare students for entrance into Arts or European Studies programmes in third level institutions. It will also give students essential skills in two European languages: French and Irish.
European Studies (5N1444)
Intercultural Studies (5N0765)
Political Studies (5N1837)
Word Processing (5N1358)
Work Experience (5N1356)
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent and an interview with the course co-ordinator. Mature students are welcome.
- Interviews are from March to May and in early September by appointment.
- Apply online or download an application form.
The European Studies and Languages course runs full time from September to May.
- Full FETAC Level 5 Award in Language and European Studies (5M2073).
- Also, a solid grounding towards fluency in two European languages.
Students may continue to study or pursue careers in Education, the EU institutions and the Irish Civil Service.
Please click here and fill in our application form. We will be in touch with you shortly regarding an interview time and date.